Hope Springs Farm participants are funded by their Medicaid Waiver funded benefits. If your family member does not have a Medicaid Waiver benefit you should contact your local County MH/ID Office. We can offer a private pay/tuition option for families who don't have a waiver.
- Dauphin County: Daniel E Eisenhauer, Administrator, 100 Chestnut Street, 1st Floor, Harrisburg, Pa 17101-2025, Phone : (717) 780-7050
- Cumberland & Perry Counties: Sylvia Herman, Administrator, Human Services Building, Suite 301,
16 West High Street, Carlisle, Pa 17013, Phone : (717) 240-6325
- Lebanon County: Kevin Schrum, Administrator, 220 East Lehman Street, Lebanon, Pa 17046, Phone : (717) 274-3415
- Lancaster County: Jim Laughman, Executive Director, 50 North Duke Street,
P.O.Box 83480, Lancaster, Pa 17608-3480, Phone : (717) 299-8021
- York County: Steven A Warren, Administrator, 100 West Market Street, York, Pa 17401, Phone : (717) 771-9618
ADMISSION/ REFERRAL PROCESS
Our admission process starts with the individual, family, or the support team considering a day services program for the individual. The family and supports coordinator should contact us to set up a tour for the individual, family and any team members who aren’t familiar with our program to see if Hope Springs Farm would be an appropriate option. When the team agrees, the supports coordinator will make a referral and submit the necessary paperwork to the Admission Panel. The Admission Panel will prioritize all interested candidates creating a waiting list based on need and appropriateness of the proposed objectives and goals. The support team will be notified when a vacancy opens for their individual.